Low Variance Option 1, Low Variance Option 2
Call for price
Monitoring and alerting for adverse conditions associated with issues such as frost or disease
Our small footprint LoRaWAN temperature and humidity sensors are ideal for monitoring indoor environmental conditions. With their wide operating range and rugged casing, they are an exception choice for cold storage monitoring and logging.
● Powered by a lithium thionyl chloride battery giving up to 5 years continuous operation at one reading per minute.
● Wide operating range from -40°C to +85°C and 0 to 100% relative humidity (%RH).
● Temperature resolution is ±0.5°C from +5°C to+60°C.
● %RH resolution is ±5% RH typically from 20% RH to 80% RH at 25°C
● IP64 rated enclosure for reliable operation in the most challenging of environments
● Programmable sampling rate from anywhere between one reading per minute to one ready per day.
● Height x Width x Depth (mm): 116 x 82 x 55
We offer a range of sensors design to help monitor the integrity of your system, ensuring water is making to the further points of the farm or orchard and any leaks or blockages are detected as they occur and not days or weeks later.